Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

the grave

One day when I was going home a crimson clown was at my house. It was a killer clown and there is 2000 killer clowns in my house I was lucky I had a Katana. If I had to get in I will need to fight them or they will kill me. Frantically I killed them all, I shouted, one killer clown somehow survived so I decided to shoot myself.Before he killed me I shot myself. After I shot myself somehow I ended up in a grave.Then I turned into a misty ghost, I turned into a evil ghost.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.