Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

tuhituhi #6 new York is falling

                           New York is falling!


The words rang in Jim’s head. They were the last words to crackle out of the radio before it stopped broadcasting. That had been three days ago. Jim had not heard any words since then the world has never been the same since. And when he was 15 he was still waiting at home. While he was staying home he was wondering why his parents hadn't come back home yet but he thinks they're dead but he also thinks there's hope. But he will never know till there's word about everyone alive till he saw the military. The military commander is his uncle Jonathan, he said his mother is still alive. Everyone else is too, Jim is so happy he was so excited he ran and then he saw it. He was so happy he cried then he would stay at his new home in Vigi for life.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Katene.
    I'm glad that Jim got good news.I would be frantic if I didn't know where my parents were.
    What do you think Jim will do while living in Fiji?.
    I have never travelled out of New Zealand.What about you,have you been to another country?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi big bro I like your story And when he was 15 he was still waiting at home. that is the bit that i like abate you story


    Are you going to do part 2?

    Bye see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad his whanau found him ka pai katene

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.