Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

the wish granter KRB

Hello  ladies and gentlemen I'm the wish granter but you can just call me wish.
I can grant wishes 
to come true. I was always the best wish granter  till I was not that much happy for the rest of my life. 
Then I muck up. I did the wrong thing. I did the money one then the person that wished for something else.
He got 1000 trillion dollars damn that’s rich anyway I’m trying to fix it but it’s hard i’m an 

idiot. Then i fix it i got him love and he was happy for his life

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.