Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Amazon rain forest

The Amazon Rain forest is a dusted place it’s actually sad because many of the animals are dead from the fires. Well I think the animals did in fact die due to the smoke, including the panthers. It’s really sad, make sure to pay your respect to the animals. I do feel bad.

We have been doing lots of information gathering about the fires burning in the Amazon Rain forest. Once we gathered the information we learnt how to create a piece of opinion writing. It was really good to be able to explain how I felt.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Katene.
    I like that you have picked a place,like the Amazon Rain Forest to write about.I love nature and always enjoy reading information about such topics.I did find it hard to read your work though,as it goes across the page and not down.Your text is black and your back ground is also dark so I have no idea what you wrote.Is there any chance you could fix it up,as I would love to read what you've written.I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.