Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2020

the evil blue door

It was night today a man was walking down eating and he was playing Rob lox with his hatred sister. His name was K,t god master. He was strong and handsome like me but he was a young kid that was very rich. He has one 100,thousand,million dollars and his parents were very hard business workers. They were the boss of their own company and one day he became the boss and his twin sister master god. They had to work so much so they went on vacation then they found this mysterious door they opened and then they came they killed the demons and then they swore to  never go there again. but the evil people live in a corrupted island in a different world they eat nothing and they can heal they dye by the chest.

4 comments:

  1. Tēna koe Katene! Ka mau te wehi on your tuhituhi! Imagine what you could buy with all that money...

    Where did they go on vacation to? And how did they kill the demons? Maybe you could add this onto your story tomorrow for me as I would love to know!

    Awesome mahi for your first day doing distance learning.
    Ngā mihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Katene.
    It was so good to see you this morning.
    This is a great start to your long distance learning.
    Is the evil blue door the same as the mysterious door,or do they find a different door while they are on vacation?.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Katene, you have used some really awesome descriptive words. Your story starts off with so much detail telling us about your Hero. May be your can add another chapter describing what happens on the 'corrupted island'. Watch out for the full-stops. Keep up the blogging, I enjoy seeing what you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I agree with all of the above comments Katene. It is super to see you blogging and your imagination is so vivid I love reading your stories. I have also made a few comments on your actual work which you could read and see if you can pimp your writing even more tomorrow. Love it thank you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.