Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

the good Bugatti ch-iron bot



Snap…Snap…Click…The sound of a hundred cameras filled the air. Craning their necks to the skies to see the enormous specimen, the crowd all let out gasps and moans in unison as the figure took its first steps. Standing over 50 metres tall, the metal beast cast a foreboding shadow over the gathering, transfixed spectators. No-one knew why it was here. No-one knew where it had come from. No-one knew whose side it was on. However, its intentions were about to be made clear it was just afraid of people. And it just scanned a Bugatti ch-iron. And is on the human’s side. He was fighting in the war with odor Akron and the dice pt bots he was on the side of good the dice-pt bots. He was the leader; he doesn't show he’s afraid but he is. He told the people about the stories then he left and never came back.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Katene - it is tricky to ready your tuhituhi as it goes across the page and into the background ... could you please try and post this again?

    Karawhiua!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katene.Your ideas are AMAZING.You have used SUPER describing words.I could you picture your machine moving with noises involved.I would love to know where your ideas come from.Your stories are EPIC.Keep up the fantastic writing.I look forward to more of your stories.Take care and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katene, Great story. It was very descriptive and used some great words like foreboding and transfixed. Can you explain transfixed for me? And can you tell me what is a Bugatti ch-iron? I look forward to seeing your next tuhituhi. Ka pai

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.