Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

the dangerous dragon

The King had known that the gift he presented to his children on their 5th birthday was dangerous. He was prepared to take the risk of letting them own a pet dragon, however. One day, the twins would rule the kingdom together, and they would need all the help they could get. No-one could deny that a dragon was a powerful ally!
Before that day, though, the children had much work to do. They had to train their dragon! But then as soon as the dragon was growing. it was soon to be the pet and the king of the dragons. It breathed fire. and was very powerful. He had the strength of god himself. and decided to help the human raise and could learn to become a human and a dragon at will. Then the king’s child became king at age 18 and then the king had children so did a dragon king and that will be a circle of generations and generations till the end of time the dragons are ice,fire,earth,lightning,and absorption the dragon king is the absorption one oh and the human kingdom is could the shrine of light kingdom the end


2 comments:

  1. It was so great seeing you this morning Katene.
    I have tried reading your story but it goes across the page.Can you fix it up please so it goes down the page?.I look forward to reading it once you've corrected it.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katene.I am just checking in to see if you had fixed this blog.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.