Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

The Alchemist


She had resided at Raven Cliff Crag for hundreds of years, perfecting her art, honing her skills. Her concoctions bubbled and frothed in front of her; she let out a hearty laugh. “Not long now” she muttered under her breath. Her creation was almost complete and when it was complete she called it Alchemist she tested it and it was as powerful in the universe and the world she would also call it god’s power and then she harvest ultimate Alchemist then she became queen Elizabeth or something then she made England,china,Hawaii which is awesome like imagined Hawaii you wouldn’t even go near chores again that’s awesome then a strange figure up och it had two eyes and horns and wings it had fire so she fought it was a fire sorcerer but he said he was a fire shiftier immortal fire control dragon beast they fought and the girl won for good

3 comments:

  1. Ngā mihi Katene, what a wonderful piece of descriptive writing. I love how you have brought in the fire sorcerer at the end to fight the alchemist. A unpredicted twist to the story. Next time it would be good to proof read you work and check for fullstops and capital letters. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you were going to be good at this Katene.You have an amazing imagination.I haven't read your blog yet,but I know it's going to be good..here goes!..........I wasn't disappointed!!!
    I could hear the concoctions bubbling and a laugh like a witches.Your story drew me in. Great piece of writing.
    Just remember to add punctuation...Thanks for blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. paia!! katene you stories are really good

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.