Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

the tsunami flud

It was that time again… Our annual surfing trip to Devon. While my parents packed up the suitcases and loaded up the car for the long journey ahead, we chatted excitedly about what an incredible holiday this was going to be! And then water started to rise up the country we got out the car swim up and realized country was sinking we were trying to survive till the end but my mum didn’t make it me and my dad made it to sure he got a job we ended up making millions but the money was transferred to another country in the great wall of china the country we lived in was sinking again we got a plane and drove of we made it to  the great wall of china and then the tsunami stop and we got to stay in one country for the rest of are life’s and we were happy

3 comments:

  1. Wow Katane what an adventure, a lot of very scary stuff happening in your story.
    I was feeling quite out of breath when I finished. Could you remember to use full stops and capital letters in your next tuhituhi please Katane to make it easier to read. Great ideas though, I am looking forward to reading your next story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Katene, thanks for sharing your story. I am pleased there was a good ending. I agree with Whaea Raewyn, it makes it much easier to read when you use punctuation, such as fullstops and capital letters. Please keep blogging!
    Mr Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading your stories, Katene
    Your characters always get themselves into so much danger and then escape it to live happily ever after with lots of millions of dollars.
    Like your other comments, would really like to see some full-stops, so I can take a breath while I'm reading your adventures.
    Keep up the blogging so we can share your learning

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.