Pages

Thursday 25 June 2020

dark Vader sports car

Darth, like every other villain, had hobbies. Yes, he obviously likes light sabers and flying around space at catastrophic speeds. He was also fond of trying to eliminate Jedi. However, Darth had a need for speed, and loved nothing more than cruising around in his favorite sports car.

He loved the slick, black tires, the feeling in the pit of his stomach as he accelerated to great speed along a straight stretch of road. He really could forget all about his troubles, especially those pesky Jedi!

This was his time to relax. Was it all about to change? It almost made him change about mister bye bye asleep but didn’t work. He still wanted to kill

them but he started to only love his car then his son and his grandson but he still loved them. his child and grandchild

there both on his side and they both worship him. Then he got his army to destroy those Jedi by having a speech.”

Listen my army we can win if we stick together without you all we will be prisoner’s they hurt us torched

us and kill us i got out now fight are you with me” Yeah but long they won the evil Jedi won against the Jedi.

Then Darth got into the  car and drove and he can make the tires make black and red fire come out. Then nothing defeated Darth Vader ever again.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora katene I like the start but would like to see the end bye g

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was cool son i even liked the start how you talking about the car

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.