Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

the stadium rugby zombie's KRB

Over 100 years ago this stadium had rugby players and people coming here then something happened.

The president sent a nuke on us we all made it but the other people turned into zombies. Only

the

People in the stadium were turned but after a while all the humans started to hide away from the zombies.

And have been doing that for over 100 years. 

Till 2109 till then 

the king of the people decide to start a war between the zombies and humans

DA DA DA. Then the prince of humans and the princess started to fall in love then the war stopped. Then the piece

has been going for over 100 years. From person to zombie and king to queen

for 1800. 


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora katene um I really like the writing but I have question Why is writing you know not that long I like long stoires to keep me wanting to fuger out what is going to happen in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora katene l like how you put DA DA DA, it made me laugh

    can l ask you something, are you going to do Part 2 of your story?

    love mum (paula)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.