Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2020

100 word challenge Week 2 KRB

 

Today I was riding my bike and everything was going great until I slipped. It was an accident. I was just trying to ride my bike and get my pumpkins, apples and watermelons into

 my  house. But anyway I fell into my  hay. So I called my wife to help me

and she came. She helped me get out and she helped me pick up the food. 

Then we decided to make a delish  healthy dinner and we made it, this took around 4 hours 

But it was worth it then it was ready we decided to eat it yummy.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Katene.
    What a super story.I like that you mentioned the fruit and vegetables that you dropped.I hope you were wearing your helmet,at least you had a soft landing😊.
    I do have one question.How did your wife hear you calling out if your head was stuck in the hay bale?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.